ASSISTANT MANAGER TRAINEE
As an Assistant Manager, you will:
- Oversee and train team members.
- Assist customers with orders and operate cash register.
- Providing excellent customer service, put big smiles on our customers' faces, and bring people joy.
- Make delicious snow cream and boba teas.
- Keep the store a clean environment by cleaning tables, countertops, equipments, fixtures, work areas, mopping, and taking out trash.
- Open to learning and trying different cuisine.
- Passionate about creating hospitality experiences.
- Serious about your work but don’t take critics too seriously.
- Reliable and consistent, your teammates can always depend on you to be punctual and bringing your A game.
- Detail oriented and care for quality.
You're expected to:
- Train and coach team members and be a role model for your team.
- Show passion for quality, pay attention to details, be willing to clean (a lot).
- Commit to delivering consistent, heartwarming service and best customer experience to our guests.
- Maintain a consistent, contagious positive attitude within the team.
- Take responsibilities in quality control and maximizing speed of service.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and act calm when challenges come up.
- Be resourceful for problem solving.
- Work as a team player and lead the team in keeping the store running smoothly and beautifully.
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking around the store, including back of house duties.
- Acquaint yourselves with what distinguishes Sweet Tooth Shavery from other ice cream and tea shops.
- Be available to work 3-4 weekdays, 1 day on weekends, and late nights (11 p.m.). Full time only.
We are a start-up dessert store that currently run by two owners so we prefer long-term team members who are passionate about learning and interested in growing with us.